I was able to sneak in some play time and get these next 2 blocks done.
Block 3 Done! Instead of using ribbon, I made an applique ribbon on the bunny. That bunny tail is one tiny little tail, but it really does make the bunny!
Block 4 Done! I turned the bunny's ears down, as I liked them better this way and opted to go without the ribbon on the chick.
And the 4 blocks that I have done so far. I still need to change the first block (replace the large center berry with 3 smaller ones). I was looking over all the different versions of these blocks on the Flicker Group and they are all wonderful! Can't wait to see what Anne comes up with next!