Pieced Pastimes: Parmesan Butternut Squash

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Parmesan Butternut Squash

Butternut squash is a favorite in our house, so I am always happy to find new ways to serve this versatile fruit. 


I stumbled across this recipe for Parmesan-Butternut Squash Gratin that sounded delish. so I had to give it a try.


My first instincts were right on this one....it was delicious!


I followed the directions as written with no changes and got a thumbs up from everyone.


The panko topping adds a nice crunchy texture to the winter squash....


 ... and the garlic butter adds a light flavor boost. Recipe Source is here.


I am sure I will be making this recipe again. It was just that good.



Linking up to the following lovely blogs:
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. What a really great way to serve butternut squash, this really looks good! Saying hello from the handmade hangout link party! :-)
    Cathy @ three kids and a fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super delicious. I love butternut squash, too. Looking forward to trying it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be trying this recipe, Suzanne - wow, it looks so darn good! I'm all into butternut squash these days. I seem to be including it in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always bring delicious things to our party! Thank you. Pinned and tweeted. We feel honored that you take the time to stop by our party. I hope to see you on tonight at 7 pm. We love to party with you! Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
^ Scroll to Top