Tuesday, May 19, 2015

14 Crazy Creative Ways to Update Your Staircase {Curated for Hometalk}

I recently received a nice email from the folks over at Hometalk, complimenting me on my DIY Painted Stair Runner. In that same note, they asked me to curate a board of 'Stair Makeovers' for them and I was more than happy to oblige.  


While perusing page after page of gorgeous stair makeovers, it became clear to me that stairs reflect the personality of a home as much as any other decor choice. I also discovered that simple changes can make a huge impact.

Have you visited the Hometalk site? It is an unending source of inspiration for home and garden enthusiasts. You can follow me on Hometalk HERE to see some of my projects and the works of so many others.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top