Thursday, January 25, 2018

Patches of Blue Quilt Along

I recently joined the Patches of Blue Quilt Along at Laundry Basket Quilts.


Edyta Sitar is the author of the book Patches of Blue and the creator of this fun quilt along. The book has some beautiful quilts and I plan on making several of them!


She publishes a blog post on the 15th of each month with details for a new section of the quilt. You also need the book for further instructions.


This is my first completed block called 'Frost' using fabrics from my stash.


The sampler is really lovely and I look forward to working on it throughout the year.

Have you ever joined a quilt along?

It's so inspiring to see the different fabric combinations and unique details that people come up with for their version of the same pattern.


SaveSave Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top