Friday, December 7, 2018

Saturday Sparks Link Party 299

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 299!

Starting off todays party with a touch of Christmas in the kitchen.


I take a minimalist approach to decking the halls - how about you?

**************************************************************

And now, something totally unrelated:  Are you are a 'No-reply Blogger'?

I have noticed that many of you are in this category and perhaps you don't know.

Luckily, it's an easy fix and there are tutorials galore in blog land. I have linked one below:

How to Switch from a No Reply Blogger to a Reply Blogger in Six Simple Steps

Please take a moment and check to see where you stand.

"To write is human, to receive a letter: Devine!"

~ Susan Lendroth

Now, let's get this party started.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 298.


A Merry and Bright Farmhouse Christmas Kitchen at Follow the Yellow Brick Home




DIY White Birch Twig Wreath at Faeries and Fauna


Crocheted Farmhouse Winter Wreath at Domestic Deadline


DIY Paper Advent Garland at Satsuma Designs


Free Printable Christmas Tree at Centsible Chateau






How to Make Your Home Smell Like Christmas at Celebrating Everyday Life


Mint Christmas Cookies at Family Cookie Recipes






And finally, a recap of my share from the party - Simple Minimalist Christmas Decor

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar. 
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.





SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave SaveSave Print Friendly and PDF

14 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is beautiful! I have lightened up on my decor this year as well. Partially because I have been busy at school events but also because lighter feels more relaxing to me lately. Then again, I love seeing other blogger homes all filled with beautiful decorations. Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this link up party. I like your minimal idea. I don't buy any new decorations. Most of my decorations are vintage. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vintage anything is ok in my book! I love finding the occasional mercury glass ornament - so pretty!
      Thanks for linking up to the party.
      FYI - You are coming up as a 'No Reply Blogger', just thought you'd want to know.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Suzanne for your 299th Saturday Sparks. Happy December!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cuts on your cloche in the kitchen! I am one to keep things from year to year, not buying all new. I feel guilty when I don't bring things out, and even though I did use a lighter hand this year (my goal), the downstairs is still quite decked. It's a process......lol. Thanks for hosting. Lovely features.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rita! I bought the sweet cloche last year and find that I use it all the time around our home. I love it when things are so versatile. I agree with you that lightening the load 'is a process'. It took time and energy to pare things down here but, once I started it was almost therapeutic.
      FYI - You are coming up as a 'No Reply Blogger', just thought you'd want to know.

      Delete
    2. Suzanne, thanks for the heads up and tip on 'No reply'. I have altered it at least three times in the past, and Google seems to know its way around what bloggers do to try to revert. I'll try again.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much, Suzanne for featuring my easy snowflake craft! I'm thrilled to be among your wonderful features this week. Have a great weekend! P.S. I hope I'm not a noreply blogger AGAIN. Unfortunately the fix is not a one time solution because without our knowledge it toggles back to noreply multiple times per year. Very annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie! My granddaughter loves anything crafty, so I may have to try out your snowflake craft with her.
      Sadly, you are coming up as a 'No Reply Blogger'. The settings from Google + can also affect this. The link I provided explains the fix. It is annoying that it seems to have a mind of its own when it comes to this issue!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting the party. Happy Holiday Season, Kippi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Holiday Season! Thank you so much for featuring my paper advent garland and sharing all this great inspiration! Best, Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays to you as well Jen! Your 'paper garland' is just lovely.
      FYI - You are coming up as a 'No Reply Blogger', just thought you'd want to know.

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting and sharing. I brought my favorite Cheesecake. Have great week ahead.
    http://www.kocinadepinay.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top