Friday, September 25, 2020

Saturday Sparks Link Party 393

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 393!

Starting off todays party with a glimpse of our current view.


We are in the midst of a drought and the prediction is that the foliage won't be nearly as vivid this year.

This morning said otherwise, as the rising sun showered these trees with a golden hue that enhanced their early fall attire.

Are you starting to see the colors change in your neck of the woods?

"Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all."

~ Stanley Horowitz

Now, let's get this party started..

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 392.


A Kitchen Makeover with Touches of Fall at Follow the Yellow Brick Home



Make Your Own Fall Porch Sign at The House on Silverado



Water Bath Canning for Beginners at It's My Sustainable Life

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar. 
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave SaveSave Print Friendly and PDF

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful autumn photo, Suzanne. It will be a few weeks before we see color. Thanks so much for hosting each week. Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! I love seeing the start of the season. Looking forward to seeing your fall views. All my best, Suzanne.

      Delete
    2. Testing from Google Support

      Delete
  2. I love the foliage photo - I hope their prediction is wrong. Fall is such a magical time in the north east. Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Shelley! I am seeing pockets of color here and there and it seems every bit as bright and wonderful as years past. Fingers crossed that they are wrong! Warm wishes, Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Love seeing those trees change color. We're still too warm for fall weather here, but soon! Thanks for hosting! I brought by some Zucchini Cakes. Hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, CJ! I'm sure you'll be seeing your share of colors in no time. Looking forward to checking out your zucchini cake. Enjoy your week, Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Lovely autumn picture. I wish I could send you rain, we have so much rain here this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you and yes, I wish you could send us some rain too! I'm sure we'll catch up at some point. Peace and blessings, Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. I'm surprised we are seeing such beautiful color, as well. Hoping for rain this week, fingers-crossed! Thank you for hosting & for the feature of my water bath canning tutorial! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have learned that the 'experts' are like the Farmers Almanac - right about 50% of the time. 😀 Mother Nature has her own way of doing things and never fails to surprise. I haven't canned in years, but your post reminded me of all the benefits. Happy Fall, Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for taking the time to host each week!!
    It is greatly appreciated!!
    Stay safe, healthy and happy!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful view and I love the quote you shared today too! Thank you so much, Suzanne, for featuring my farmhouse table riser. Wishing you a beautiful fall weekend. xo
    P.S. I had a glitch when commenting so I hope you didn't get this twice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie! We are blessed to live where we do and I never take that for granted. Your table riser is such a smart idea, as are all your wonderful projects! Your friend, Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. Lovely shot of the trees. I can't imagine what autumn is going to look like. All our trees are still green, even in the N Georgia mountains. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! It's always a mystery as to how the foliage will be each year. All we can do is stop and enjoy the show. All my best, Suzanne.

      Delete
  9. The color in your area is still beautiful! We're only just beginning to see color in our region, and it will be later in October for our peak. I just love seeing the changes and all the feels it brings. Thank you for hosting, and I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rita! I have no complaints about our fall colors. It has never failed us and yes, the 'feeling' of this season is unlike any other. Stay well, Suzanne.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great features this week! Thank you for hosting and I hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting! This week I am excited to share my fall home tour! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely and beautiful view. Very sweet. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not sure how I missed last week, but thank you for featuring my fall kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top