Friday, February 26, 2021

Saturday Sparks Link Party 414

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 414!

Starting off today's party with a quick and easy meal!

Loaded Sweet Potato at Pieced Pastimes

Our days of late have been quite busy.

This loaded potato is the perfect solution for those hurried days.

Fill a pre-baked sweet potato with avocado, roasted buffalo chickpeas, tomatoes, scallions and a drizzle of cashew cream.

"The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have."

~ Vince Lombardi

Now, let's get this party started.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 413.


Song of Winter at Dinner at Eight


DIY Curtain Ideas at At Home with Ashley


Winter Flower Therapy at Everyday Living


Artsy Pastey at Linda Nelson


A Little Bit of Love at A Day of Small Things



Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar. 
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave SaveSave Print Friendly and PDF

29 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! I’m linking up with the first to be featured in my new series OUTSTANDING BLOGGER AWARD – SHELBEE ON THE EDGE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to host the party Dee! Love your 'Outstanding Blogger Award' idea. It's a wonderful thing to feature someone else's blogging creativity. That's the reason I showcase the features from each party to give credit where is due. Blessings, Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. I love your inspiring quote! Thank you for featuring me this week and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I am a bit of a collector of words and am always on the hunt for something inspirational. Glad to know you enjoyed this one. All my best, Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the feature! It really made my morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you Amy! Your spinach feta bread looks delicious. You got my wheels spinning as to how I could veganize the recipe! Enjoy your week, Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Good morning, Suzanne. The loaded potato looks delicious and would be perfect for lunch or dinner. Thank you for hosting and for featuring my winter flower therapy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! Love your Winter Flower Therapy post. We could all use some of that this time of year! Here's to an Early Spring, Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you as well, Virginia. All my best, Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful features - and your recipes looks amazing! Thanks for hosting!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelley! As per usual, I am always amazed at the creativity that is shared each week - so, I agree that the features are beautiful! Smiles, Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for taking the time to host each week!! I appreciate all the time you put into it!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! It's a labor of love for me. Health and Happiness, Suzanne

      Delete
  8. Thanks for featuring my song of winter table among your other great choices! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your table setting is just lovely Sandra! Peace and blessings, Suzanne.

      Delete
  9. I want to try the yam/sweet potato. This would be a great last minute meal. I would want to make the cashew cream and the roasted garbanzo before hand.
    Is that what you do?
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Rachelle. I should have mentioned that I do prep things at the beginning of the week and it makes meals come together so much more easily. Hope you get a chance to give the stuffed potato a try. Kindest thoughts, Suzanne.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for hosting and including my post among your picks of the week, Suzanne. The loaded potato looks delish, the perfect comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. You inspired me with your paste paper cards. I just may have to give that a try. My best to you, Suzanne.

      Delete
  11. Love your meal pictures, and def going to have to check out the DIY curtains. Thanks for hosting us. :) I brought by some Five Spice Roasted Carrots. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, CJ! I agree that the curtains look just lovely. You have sparked my interest in your Carrots Recipe - sounds delicious! Take care, Suzanne.

      Delete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting. What gorgeous features..love them all.
    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting and I love the features. I am sharing my Vintage Shoe Shine Box Makeover- #107.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for another great party. I love the features. Have a good week. XO- MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
  17. The first link I'm sharing today personifies the quote you shared today. Wishing you a beautiful Sunday, Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top