Welcome to Saturday Sparks 395!
I was inspired by Reese Witherspoon's sharing of this green smoothie that she has been drinking daily for the last 8 or 9 years.
I decided to try it myself for a mini seven day challenge.
I have to admit that the first morning it was a bit like drinking a salad, but with each passing day it grew on me.
After a few days, I started craving it and by the last day I was officially hooked.
I can't say I'll drink this for the next 8 or 9 years, but I think I will keep at it for a while longer.
Healthy habits are always a good thing!
Now, let's get this party started..
First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 394.
My Cozy Fireside Table at Dabbling and Decorating
DIY TV Stand with Hidden TV at Handmade Weekly
Upcycled Fabric Pumpkins with Found Objects at Satsuma Designs
DIY Burlap & Ribbon Fall Wreath at The House on Silverado
Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins at Strength and Sunshine
Halloween Snack Board at Burnt Apple
And finally, a recap of my share from the party - Minimalist Bedroom Refresh and a Lesson Learned
Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:
Links are open through Thursday morning.
Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.