Welcome to Saturday Sparks 410!
She turned 14 in November and is showing signs of her age.
She is nearly deaf.
Arthritis has settled in and taken hold - some days are better than others.
Gone are the days of jumping on and off the couch or bed.
On top of all of this, she has been sick for the past couple of days.
In the midst of all her struggles, she remains the sweetest thing you could ever ask for.
We find ourselves loving on her a bit more lately.
Now, let's get this party started.
First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 409.
Simple and Cozy Winter Tablescape with Pinecones at Calypso in the Country
Vintage-Style Heart Hanger for Valentine's Day at Interior Frugalista
4 Red and White DIY Valentine Heart Decorations at Bluesky at Home
Winter Printable Art at My Home of All Seasons
Hot Cocoa for Winter at The Apple Street Cottage
Trucking into February at Artsy Vava
Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:
Links are open through Thursday morning.
Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.