Welcome to Saturday Sparks 409!
This photo popped up in my feed the other day and immediately took me back to that day.
While our winters are beautiful here, they can also be challenging at times.
In February of 2019, a combination of snow, cold temperatures and freezing rain left our part of the state covered in a heavy glaze of ice.
Darling hubby was plowing the driveway when in the blink of an eye, the blade caught a mound of ice, which abruptly spun the truck around and down the banking.
By the grace of God, the edge of the truck body caught the only tree standing between it and the icy pond below by a mere inch!
This truly was a 'count your blessings' moment.
Now, let's get this party started.
First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 408.
Bookshelf Decorating with Thrifty, Vintage and Blue at Dabbling and Decorating
Crochet Pouf Pattern at Annemarie's Haakblog
January Greetings and Top 15 Posts of 2020 at My Hubbard Home
How to Make Easy Pine Cone Bird Feeders at Satsuma Designs
Lemon, Chickpea and Rice Casserole at Strength and Sunshine
BerryWorld Blueberry and Lemon Curd Muffins at Claire Justine
And finally, a recap of my share from the party - 2020 Reflections
Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:
Links are open through Thursday morning.
Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.