I modified this recipe from a popular 'Hungry Girl' recipe called 'Complete and Utter Oatmeal Insanity'.
Now for the recipe..
Blueberry Walnut Oatmeal - Makes 1 Serving
- 1/4 cup Fiber One Original Bran Cereal
- 1/4 cup Quaker Oats Quick 1-Minute Oats
- 1/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 5 Sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
- 1 Tbsp Sugar Free Pancake Syrup
Combine above ingredients in a bowl. Microwave for 1 minute on high and stir.
- 1/4 cup Frozen Wild Maine Blueberries (could also be fresh)
Fold in blueberries, cook an additional 30 seconds and gently stir.
- 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp Fat Free Whipped Cream
Top with whipped cream and walnuts. Stir and enjoy!