Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Sparks Link Party 4

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 4!
A place to share your latest creations and find inspiration from the talent of others.
Go here to see the viewer favorites from last weeks party.
A few of my favorites included:
This Living Room Reveal from The Blissful Bee. Amy inspires us with this wonderful living room she created in her new home.
This French Chest from Rendition Road. Stacey Anne worked her magic on this curbside find.

This Is Red Just For Winter post from Chateau Chic. Mary Alice  created this pretty vignette with touches of red for Spring.
This Dream Catcher Mural from Artsy Vava. While away on vacation, Artsy Vava's daughter and her friend got creative and painted this fabulous mural on her wall. What a nice surprise to come home to!
This Coconut Orange Pineapple Smoothie from M Double M. Monica shares this yummy recipe for a tropical treat that I must try. It happily reminds me that summer will be here.....eventually.
This Slow Cooker Ham Recipe from The Wilderness Wife. Sheryl shares this delicious recipe that sounds like a great choice for Easter dinner.
Pieced Pastimes

Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.
Now onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts including:
Home Decor
Crafts
Sewing
Gardening
Recipes
DIY
Repurposing

I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!
Pieced Pastimes


Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) or a text link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own projects - that are made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.
Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have found this party...or maybe you found me! Thank you for the feature. Wow, I'm honored!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve found lovely spring inspiration here. Thanks for hosting.
    Happy Spring..........

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring the mural that my daughter painted! She's going to be thrilled. Thank goodness she's talented...it would have been awful to come home to something ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Suzanne! So glad I hopped over just in time to join the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely features ! I am not a crafter or a DIY er my thing is photography but thanks for hosting the blog party I do enjoy seeing what others have been doing ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. Happy Spring.

    ~Emily
    the French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for guiding me to your party and blog, I can tell I will be spending quite some time here :)
    http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks SO much for the feature!!! Excited to link up again:)

    www.theblissfulbeeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring my french chest!! What a pleasant surprise after being under the weather lately. And thanks for hosting for us every week Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top