Welcome to Saturday Sparks 12!
A place to share your latest creations and find inspiration from the talent of others.
A few of my favorites from Saturday Sparks 11 included:
This Vintage Lace Wreath from Something Created Everyday. Lynda created this gorgeous wreath using thrifted jewelry, vintage doilies and lace.
A Chalkboard Wall from A Thrifted Market. This fabulous chalkboard wall was inspired by Pinterest. I love the plates and the framed wreath - such a great way to create an accent wall.
This Going Gray post from Knick of Time. Angie has found herself loving the color gray lately. With a quick coat of paint, she transformed a wooden bucket into this lovely piece.
This Disguising the Uglies post from Calypso in the Country. Shelley came up with a cute and clever way to hide the hoses and wires behind the washer and dryer.
This DIY Monogrammed Succulent Planter from Things Made New. Kirstin shares a wonderful tutorial on how to recreate this lovely succulent planter.
This Dining Room Tour from A Little of This, A Little of That. Sarah takes us on a tour of her beautiful dining room and shows us all the amazing details.
Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest inspiring posts including:
I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.
I can't wait to see what you have been working on!
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.