Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Sparks Link Party 14

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 14!
A place to share your latest creations and find inspiration from the talent of others.
A few of my favorites from Saturday Sparks 13 included:
This Heart Pillow from Shabby Chic Inspired. Viola shares this gorgeous embellished pillow she created for a 25th wedding anniversary gift. I love every beautiful detail.
This Living Room Tour from A Little of This, A Little of That. Sarah gives us a tour of her stylish living room. The seagrass chairs really caught my attention.
This Vintage Drill Crate from Bohemian Junktion. A gift from a friend and inspiration from Funky Junk Interiors were the driving factors to create this repurposed crate.
This Vintage Letter Holder from Passion Shake. Agi found a mysterious wooden block and it inspired her to create this lovely letter holder. 
This Homemade Granola from Natasha in Oz. Granola is always a favorite in my house and Natasha's recipe sounds delicious and easy!
This Blackbean Burger with Chipotle Mayo Sauce from Tastes Better From Scratch. I have been searching for a Blackbean Burger recipe and this version is one I will be trying.
This Caramel Pear Bars recipe from Kleinworth & Co. Catering to her husbands love for caramel, Gina came up with this oh-so tempting recipe.



Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts including:

Home Decor
Crafts
Sewing
Gardening
Recipes
DIY
Repurposing

I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the party today, Suzanne!
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature!! I really appreciate it.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring our black bean burger!! Linked up again today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my beach bag tutorial. Thanks for hosting this link up! I'm following you now!


    http://littlemisskimberlyann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne thanks so much for hosting...Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party Suzanne. Have a great weekend.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature, you are so sweet. I appreciate you inviting me over and for hosting this each week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the feature, you are so sweet. Thank you for hosting the party.
    Shannon bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting to see my granola recipe on your blog today! Thank you so much for featuring it-I really appreciate it!

    Thanks also for having me again this week!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzanne, thanks for inviting me to this party. I'm glad you left me a comment on the blog, because it allowed me to discover your blog. I love your blog, new follower here via GFC.
    I added a link to your blog on my post and I added your button to my parties page!
    Nice to meet you.
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzanne, thanks so much for featuring my letter holder - yeey!
    Love the description as well! :)

    Agi

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top