Welcome to Saturday Sparks 20!
Another busy week, another late party! Perhaps, I should change the party name to Sunday Sparks, as my schedule seems to be pushing the party to Sundays. I will keep it as is for now and let you know if I decide to change it up.
Now, onto the fabulous features from Saturday Sparks 19.
Chalk Painting Chest of Drawers from Pintorella. Angie shows us 'Chester' who gave her a bit of a hard time. In the end, she loved him and learned some new things along the way.
DIY Housewarming Gift from Glamorous Affordable LIfe. In need of a housewarming gift, Fotini came up with this thoughtful gift idea and shares how she added her own special touches.
French Desk from Blue Star Antiques. Cyndi transforms her auction find into this beautiful desk.
Oversize Dress to Maxi Skirt from Little Miss Kimberly Ann. Kimberly shares a tutorial on how to take a dress several sizes too big and turn it into this pretty and fashionable maxi skirt.
Padded Portfolio Tutorial from Windsor and Main. Kim has a step by step tutorial showing us how to make this fabulous Padded Portfolio.
Lemon Plum Muffins from Little Miss Kimberly Ann. These muffins sound and look so delicious. Another must try recipe!
Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest inspiring posts including:
Links are open through Friday morning.
I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.