Sunday, September 22, 2013

Saturday Sparks Link Party 30

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 30!
I had such fun going through the links from last weeks party. Your creativity and willingness to share each week truly make my day.
Now, onto the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 29.
Fall Harvest Wreath and Printable from Made In A Day. Kim shows us how to recreate this wonderful Harvest Wreath using gifts from nature - Fall perfection!
Bundt Pan Punkin' from Denise...on a Whim. Denise got creative with an old bundt pan and came up with this oh-so-cute little punkin'.  
The Guest Bedroom is now Open from Creative Passage. Ellen transformed her son's former bedroom into this inviting Guest Bedroom.
One Pattern Piece Lined Bag from Joys Jots, Shots and Whatnots. Joy has a great tutorial showing the steps to make this simple lined bag.
Souther Slow Steaks from My Sweet Mission. Heather shares this delicious recipe and tells the story of why this dish brings back wonderful memories.
Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Casserole from The Stitchin' Mommy.  Kim shares this delicious recipe for a quick and easy casserole.
Cheesy Garlic Biscuits from Yesterfood. Joy shares this Biscuit recipe that goes wonderfully with soups or stews.
Sicilian Orange Cake from BeBetsy. Denise says if you are looking for a "moist, fragrant, dense and tender" cake, this is the one. It looks and sounds like it to me.
Caramel Pear Cobbler Bars from Kleinworth & Co. - Gina spent the day reflecting on the 9/11 anniversary. She came up with this recipe while seeking comfort.
And lastly, a recap of my share from the party - Wingback Cane Chair Find. A recent Craigslist find has made me one happy camper but also has me questioning the way I want to refinish the old gal.

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts including:

Home Decor
Crafts
Sewing
Gardening
Recipes
DIY
Repurposing

Links are open through Friday morning.

I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm the first to arrive at the party. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The features this week are awesome - thank you for hosting and have a great week... Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne, Thanks for the party and for featuring my Southern Slow Steaks! I appreciate you!

    Have a Sweet Week!
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting and thanks for featuring my "new" bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring the pumpkin and for hosting! Can't wait to see what you decide for that great chair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, thank you so much for featuring my Cheesy Garlic Biscuits! All of your features are so wonderful- I feel very honored to be with them! Thank you for hosting, and I hope you have a great week!

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring the "1 Pattern Piece Bag." I hope folks give it a try. I ALWAYS enJOY your linky parties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring my wreath! I'm glad you liked it! You made my Monday!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Suzanne- you always brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Thanks for featuring Denise's Orange Cake. We are honored! All the best! ~ Sharon and Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Thanks for a great party! This week we are offering some of Sharon's beautiful prints for download. Hope you enjoy.
    All the best ~ Sharon and Denise
    BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT Link and Hop

    Follow us:
    Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Bloglovin ~ Pinterest

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top