Friday, October 18, 2013

Saturday Sparks Link Party 34

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 34!
The foliage is near peak here in New Hampshire and I am enjoying the amazing mix of colors.  Last weeks party was another wonderful mix - a mix of beautiful inspiration.
Now, onto the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 33.
 How To Make Velvet Pumpkins from Celebrate Creativity. Lisa has a wonderful step-by-step tutorial showing how to make these gorgeous velvet pumpkins.  The rich and vibrant shades of the velvet make a perfect fall display.
Kitchen Redo Update from Salmagundi. Sally shares the transformation of her kitchen in this post. Love all the choices she made for her refreshed 2013 kitchen.

Tribal Jacket from One of a Kind. Kiana was inspired by a picture of a jacket but, the high price was not inspiring her. A trip to the fabric store and the discovery of a wonderful tribal print was the motivation for creating this fabulous jacket.

Baby Burp Cloth Tutorial from Suburbs Mama. With a baby on the way, Rita was in need of some burp cloths and shares a tutorial on how she made these cute and much needed cloths.

Dish Garden from Ivy and Elephants. Patti created an indoor herb garden using an antique spool cabinet and vintage ironstone. Such a pretty way to repurpose!

 Leaf Coasters from Joys Jots, Shots and Whatnots. Using upholstery and curtain samples,  Joy sewed up a stack of Leaf coasters detailing them with free motion stitching.

Fall Porch from Little Brags. Christine shows us her Fall porch. She has the cutest ideas, starting with these sweet hanging pumpkins.

Fettuccine with Tuna, Fresh Herbs & Tomatoes from Simply Fresh Dinners.  Robyn has a delicious recipe for a quick and healthy meal that she says can be easily adapted with a variety of different ingredients.
Pumpkin Roll from This is Happiness. Becky has a delicious Pumpkin Roll recipe that is perfect for the Fall season.
 
An Apple Rose Tart and a Love Story from the Novice Gardener. Angie shares her recipe for an Apple Rose Tart that is almost too beautiful to eat.
And lastly, a recap of my share from the party - Fall Mantel 2013.  My original idea of how I would dress our mantel for Fall evolved as I created the vignettes. In the process, I discovered that change is sometimes good.

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts including:

Home Decor
Crafts
Sewing
Gardening
Recipes
DIY
Repurposing

Links are open through Friday morning.

I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. Love the features this week, thanks for hosting... Have a wonderful weekend.. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features with lots of inspiration Suzanne. Thanks so much for featuring my pumpkin roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Suzanne! What a wonderful surprise this Saturday morning. Your blog is so beautiful and it's a real privilege to be featured! Thanks so much.
    Have a wonderful weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my kitchen this week -- always a thrill. Plus, thank you for hosting this party each week. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow- all of those are fabulous- I am really loving your mantle. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Suzanne, for featuring my apple rose tarts. As promised, I didn't link any more tarts or apples. :-) It's savory pie (beef) this time. I hope you'll like it! Now, I'm off to check out the other link-ups. I saw several I know I will bookmark! Great party, Suzanne, thanks for hosting it! Have a wonderful week! <3 Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! This is my first time linking up here, but I've added your button to my party page on my blog, so I'll definitely be back :) Have a great weekend!
    -Molly from Just a Little Creativity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne thanks so much for including my porch with your features today.....Happy Weekend!!!! Chrisitne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting, Suzanne! Hope you are having a great weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great party! Thank you for taking the time to host it. That pumpkin roll you featured is on my list to try. It looks better than the one I've been making. Going to try it.

    Shannon ~http://bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzanne, what a thrill to come to the party and find myself featured!!! Thank you so, so, much.
    It's always a pleasure to visit and link.
    Big hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top