Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday Sparks Link Party 39

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 39!
Another week to share your creative spirit and be inspired by others. Last weeks party was a wonderfully eclectic mix of projects. 
Now, onto the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 38.
 DIY Pallet Entryway Table from Fort Ledbetter. Marie needed a narrow table to fill a space in her home and came up with this beautiful piece of furniture. She shares a great tutorial on how she built this from start to finish.

The Tortoise vs The Hare Quilting from Salmagundi. Sally has made many quilt over the years and has always been a hand quilter. Trying to move into the 'modern age', she is starting a new journey with machine quilting. Be sure to visit her blog to see some of her beautiful quilts.

Our Home is an Old Dogtrot at Living Vintage. Kim shares the history of her 'dogtrot' home and all its charming vintage features.
 Pink and Gray Baby Shower at Make it Rane. Ashley says her friend is an amazing party hostess and I can see why with all the wonderful details she shares from this Baby Shower her friend had.

Christmas Past Tablescapes from Fabby's Living. Fabby takes a trip down memory lane and shares some of her lovely tablescapes from Christmas's past.

Nutcracker Ballet from Penny's Vintage Home. Penny is displaying a 'Nutcracker' theme in her entry for Christmas this year and shows us all the pretty pastel details in this post.

Boneless Stuffed Turkey on the Rotisserie at Simply Fresh Dinners. Just in time for Thanksgiving, Robyn gives us the 411 on how to Roast a Turkey on the Grill and free up the oven for all the other fixings to go along with dinner.
 Crock Pot Turkey & Rice Soup from Kleinworth & Co. -  Wondering what to do with all that leftover turkey? Gina shares this healthy and delicious crock pot recipe for a Turkey Soup that's sure to hit the mark.
Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe from Carrie Elle. Carrie shares her mother-in-law's recipe for hot chocolate and shows us how she packaged it for gift giving to teachers and neighbors.
 2 Minute Hot Chocolate Cake Recipe from Kids Activities Blog.  A special gift inspired Rachel to have a Hot Chocolate party with her children and she shares this yummy and simple 'cake in a cup' recipe.
And finally, a recap of my share from the party - Scenes from the Side of the Road 6.  My husband and I have found some of our favorite places by veering off the beaten path and exploring the roads less traveled.

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts including:

Home Decor
Crafts
Sewing
Gardening
Recipes
DIY
Repurposing

Links are open through Friday morning.

I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

14 comments:

  1. Well, you've surprised and thrilled me again this morning, Suzanne! Thank you so much for featuring my turkey on the rotisserie. Your features are fabulous and I'm off to visit that intriguing vintage home. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Suzanne! Happy Saturday! :)

    Love, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what great features today... thank you for hosting... have a wonderful weekend... Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a great sorprise for my Sat. morning! Thank you so much pretty Suzanne for featuring my tablescapes from the past, I feel very honored and to be along with such wonderful features this week! Thank you so much for hosting this great party and have a wonderful weekend. Taking my botton home...yupiiiii.......

    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful features- thank you SO MUCH for including my soup. LOVE LOVE LOVE the nutcracker - I have a fondness for those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful surprise to see my Nutcracker post with all the other amazing features! Have a blessed Thanksgiving...hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for showing my old dogtrot to everyone! Have a great weekend, Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feature this week. It's always a thrill to know that someone else enjoys what I treasure so much - quilting!! I had to laugh, though, to see these 75-year-old quilt weary hands blown up so big in the picture. I always enjoy this party. Thanks again, Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring my entryway table!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked your shares from the side road. I'm also always looking out for awesome old buildings while traveling and wonder their story. So many people miss this treasures. Thanks for hosting and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I am your latest follower and new to the party. Thanks for hosting! I hope you will stop by my blog as well!
    Amber @JunkaholicsUnanimous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scenes from the Side of the Road --- what a treasure trip -- a joy to the senses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Scenes from the side of the road --- a treasure trove for my senses!! Thank you and Happy Turkey Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzanne, love your "Scenes from the side of the Road", my husband and I enjoy doing the same! Thanks for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top