Now, onto the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 52.
My Home Office Now at Calypso in the Country. Shelley shares her renewed home office and all its lovely details.
Little Makeover in the Study at Chateau Chic. Mary Alice shows us the new paint color in her Study that is working its way into her heart.
Ahoy Wreath at The Life of a Craft Crazed Mom. Melissa created this wreath to compliment the nautical theme makeover she is giving her sons room.
Low-Cal Pasta Salad at Simply Fresh Dinners. Robyn says the key to this tasty and healthy dish is the dressing.
Bruschetta with Pan-Roasted Tomatoes and Ricotta at Hello Little Home. Oscar night is a big thing in Ginnie's home and she created these delicious open-faced sandwiches to enjoy while watching the show.
Red Velvet Sunday Cupcakes at My Sweet Mission. A recent dinner party had Heather baking these yummy cupcakes for all to enjoy.
Old Fashioned Lemon Cupcakes at Yesterfood. Joy cooked up a batch of these Lemon cupcakes from a 1931 cookbook.
A Couple More Phone Wallets - I had such fun making my first phone wallet that I made a couple more....
....and Fruit Smoothie - This simple and easy Fruit Smoothie has been a big hit with my family.
Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest inspiring posts including:
Links are open through Friday morning.
I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Post the party button (above) or a text link back to the party or on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.