Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday Sparks Link Party 53

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 53!
  Another week to share your creative moments and find new inspiration in the talents of others.
Now, onto the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 52.
My Home Office Now at Calypso in the Country. Shelley shares her renewed home office and all its lovely details.
Little Makeover in the Study at Chateau Chic. Mary Alice shows us the new paint color in her Study that is working its way into her heart.
Ahoy Wreath at The Life of a Craft Crazed Mom. Melissa created this wreath to compliment the nautical theme makeover she is giving her sons room.
 Blueberry Swirl Pound Cake at Kleinworth & Co. - Gina says this pound cake is wonderful with her morning coffee and I can see why. It looks amazing!
Low-Cal Pasta Salad at Simply Fresh Dinners. Robyn says the key to this tasty and healthy dish is the dressing.
 Bruschetta with Pan-Roasted Tomatoes and Ricotta at Hello Little Home. Oscar night is a big thing in Ginnie's home and she created these delicious open-faced sandwiches to enjoy while watching the show.
Red Velvet Sunday Cupcakes at My Sweet Mission. A recent dinner party had Heather baking these yummy cupcakes for all to enjoy.

Old Fashioned Lemon Cupcakes at Yesterfood. Joy cooked up a batch of these Lemon cupcakes from a 1931 cookbook.
 And finally a recap of my shares from the party - A Couple More Phone Wallets - I had such fun making my first phone wallet that I made a couple more....
....and Fruit Smoothie - This simple and easy Fruit Smoothie has been a big hit with my family.
Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts including:

Home Decor
Crafts
Sewing
Gardening
Recipes
DIY
Repurposing

Links are open through Friday morning.

I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) or a text link back  to the party or on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. What great features! On my way over to Mary Alice's right now :)
    Thanks so much for hosting - hope you have a great wknd !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne. Thank you for featuring my Red Velvet Sundae Cupcakes (I'm honored) and for the great party each week, you're the best! Also, your Fruit Smoothie looks so good! Have a nice weekend.

    Hugs,
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Suzanne,
    Thanks so much for featuring my pasta salad - what a lovely surprise when I arrived upon your page this morning!
    There are so many beautiful features and I`m honoured to be included among them. I`m pretty sure I put on 5 lbs just dreaming of those cupcakes!
    I love your phone wallets - are you planning on selling them in the future because I would be your first customer! Seriously - I want and NEED one, lol.
    Have a great day and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Ahoy Wreath on your link party! I join every week and it's great to be featured!! Thanks again, it really means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party! Have a great weekend.

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, I love the features especially the wreath. Thank you for hosting. Love seeing all the inspiration... Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature, Suzanne! Appreciate you hosting this fun party each week.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my home office along with all these lovely projects! Have a great weekend and thanks for hosting again!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Suzanne, as always a great party going on here! Thanks for hosting!

    Cindy@GlassSlipperRestorations.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great features. I pinned that blueberry cake for after Lent because I gave up sweets. Thanks for hosting.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting a nice party for us, Suzanne! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Suzanne! I hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for including my bruschetta in your features:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top