Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday Sparks Link Party 89

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 89!
Another week to share your latest and greatest project. 
Creativity, inspiration and deliciousness seem to sum up the links from last weeks party.
Now, onto the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 88.

A Book Page Wreath and More Fall Decor at Green Willow Pond. Deborah shows us some of her Fall Decor including this Book Page Wreath she made. I think I need to make one of these...so pretty!
A Cozy Cafe Three Villages Away at Poppy View. Poppy takes us with her to a charming cafe where she had her morning brew with a friend. Love the stone wall and wood features.
Simple Southern Sunday No. 3 at Everyday Living. Pam continues her 'Simply Southern Sunday' series reflecting on the everyday gifts God has lovingly bestowed upon each of us. 
A Little Thanksgiving Home Tour at Little Brags. Christine is inviting us into her home to see her Thanksgiving decor, starting with her welcoming porch. 
Porterfield's Christmas Open House Pt 1 at Row House. Ramon is giving us a grand tour of 'Porterfield's Christmas Open House' decked out in a gorgeous Winter Wonderland theme that is sure to bring out your Christmas Spirit.
Upcycled:  PJ's to Scarf at Our Secondhand House. Bonnie made this great scarf from a pair of her sons pajamas that he had outgrown and shows us just how she did it in this post.
Oriental Chicken Salad at My Sweet Mission. Heather tells us this recipe will "have your taste buds doing the happy dance" and I can see why. It sounds scrumptious.
Cardamon Cookies at Upstate Ramblings. Anne shared a recipe for 'Cardamon Cookies' that sound oh-so-good.
Taco Nacho's at Krafty Cards. Maria is sharing a wonderful Appetizer recipe combining Tacos and Nachos. We make a similar recipe in our home and I think my kids could eat it every day.
No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter Oat Bars at Something Sweet. Winnie is sharing a tempting treat with us this week combining chocolate and peanut butter - need I say more!
Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Ponderings
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing

Links are open through Friday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) or a text link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own ideas - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar or if you prefer, GFC and Linky are located at the bottom of this page.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

25 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'm first! lol. That never happens. Good morning, Suzanne, I hope you've had a great week. I love this morning's features and looking forward to checking them out - especially those cardamon cookies and the lovely café. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! This week I added a post showing what else I used those pj's for. Have a great weekend.
    ~Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Taco Nacho's. I hope your readers enjoy them as much as my family. Have a wonderful weekend!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, thank you so much for featuring my Oriental Chicken Salad and hope your readers love it as much as our family does! Also, thanks for the awesome party, I appreciate you!

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features! Thanks for hosting and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzanne, thanks for featuring my cookies, and thanks for the fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzanne,

    Thanks so much for featuring my Cozy Cafe Three Villages Away post! I need to make a trip back there soon, as there is now a cooler chill in the air, and that calls for steaming hot cappuccino! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for hosting!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Suzanne for featuring my No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter Oat Bars
    ♥♥♥
    I hope you're enjoying your weekend and thank you for hosting another great party :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your fabulous party! Thanks for hosting. Please stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7 pm. We would really appreciate it. Happy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your fabulous party! Thanks for hosting. Please stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7 pm. We would really appreciate it. Happy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, snow images already. Thank you for hosting.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the party too Suzanne!
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning and thank you for hosting the link up! Hope you have a wonderful weekend~

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzanne, thank you for the feature and the party! Love it all!
    Blessings,
    Pam
    (everydayliving.me)

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI Suzanne and thanks so very much for the feature of my little Thanksgiving Tour today!!!! I love your linky party and have been linking up with you from pretty much the very beginning of me blogging!!! Lots of warm hugs your way!!! Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Suzanne, for featuring my book page wreath! Love the rest of the features too. Have a great weekend!
    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bonsoir Suzanne, Thank you for such a fabulous party! I am first time here and today I am sharing with you home made pillow as a Christmas gift for my daughter. I believe that Home made is happiness.
    Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those were all great features, but my favorite has to be the Porterfield's open house. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for the feature and for the party! Enjoy your weekend! Blessings, Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely post and I just love Taco Nacho´s!
    Have a great weekend, take care...
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous features, Suzanne! I'm totally smitten with Deborah's book page wreath!
    All the best for an extraordinary weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Every single time I look at those Taco Nachos I think Not'yo Tacos! Great features! Thank you for hosting a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Suzanne, thank you for hosting this fabulous party!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful features! Thanks for hosting!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top