Welcome to Saturday Sparks 401!
I have been seeing different versions of these and decided that I needed to give them a try.
The beauty of this dish is that you can customize the recipe with your personal choice of seasonings.
Mashed Potato Fries
3 cups mashed potatoes
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp dried basil
Mix seasonings in with mashed potatoes. Press the potato mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan to create a dense loaf. Refrigerate overnight. Remove from pan and cut into thick fries, similar to french toast sticks. Place in air fryer at 400° and cook for 7 minutes. Flip over and cook an additional 7 minutes or until nicely browned. For this dish, I served them over a bed of romaine and drizzled them with some cashew cream.
Now, let's get this party started.
First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 399.
A Season of Thanks at White Arrows Home
DIY Custom Pantry at Handmade Weekly
DIY earrings 'Ava Pearl' at Moois van M(i)e
How to Make a Christmas Garland with Repurposed Sweater Balls at Pillar Box Blue
Tabletop Christmas Tree with Louvered Door Slats at Interior Frugalista
Amazing Cranberry Apple Pie at Petals, Pies and Otherwise
Vegan Curried Pumpkin Soup at Strength and Sunshine
Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:
Links are open through Thursday morning.
Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.