Wow, it's hard to believe that today is the 400th Saturday Sparks party!
As from the beginning, I am in awe of the talent that is linked up each week.
And as from the beginning, I thank all of you for your willingness to share your inspiring posts.
I can't wait to see what the future brings.
I will start off today's party with a buddha bowl.
Some days call for simplicity and this bowl fills that need nicely.
Roasted sweet potatoes with cinnamon, green seedless grapes, honey crisp apple and baby cucumbers over a bed of romaine with a strawberry vinagriette dressing.
Now, let's get this party started.
First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 399.
How to Set a Thanksgiving Table with Warm Fall Colors at Calypso in the Country
Countryside Thanksgiving at The Little Yellow Corner Store
A Very Thankful Table for Six at Fabby's Living
Warming Up in Vermont with the Traveling Teacup at Dabbling and Decorating
Pecan Praline Topping Mix at Satsuma Designs
Easy Pumpkin Hummus Recipe at Jodie Fitz
And finally, a recap of my share from the party - Sweet Zucchini Pancakes (SOS Free, Vegan)
Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:
Links are open through Thursday morning.
Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.