Welcome to Saturday Sparks 411!
Our days of late have been quite frigid.
With those chilly temperatures comes a yearning for warm, comfort food.
Roasted Tomato Soup with Air Fried Seasoned Potatoes ranks high on my list these days.
On a different note, I appreciate all the kind words about our sweet Sophie.
She is doing much better today and for that we are more than thankful.
Now, let's get this party started.
First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 410.
Valentine's Day Tabletop Inspiration at Everyday Living
Hot Cocoa Bar with Winter Sports Theme at Dining Delight
Wooden Suncatcher at Unique Creations by Anita
Vanilla Cranberry Bread at Little Frugal Homestead
Valentine's Day Easy Cookie Recipes at Kippi at Home
Carrot Pecan Breakfast Muffins at Pots + Planes
Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:
Links are open through Thursday morning.
Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.