Thursday, October 8, 2026

Saturday Sparks Link Party 737

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 737!

Starting off today's party with an impromptu photo shoot!


I ventured out to get the mail this afternoon and was greeted by this sweet deer on the way back.

Luckily, I had my camera with me.


She stood there for several minutes, as I snapped a few shots.

A chance encounter that made a lovely day that much better.

"If you do not expect the unexpected, you will not find it.."

~ Heraclitus

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 736




DIY Apple Candle Holders at Calypso in the Country


Pumpkin Spice Cake Pops at Flour On My Face




Italian Roast Carrots at Homemade on a Weeknight


 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
>>>>>->>>
Print Friendly and PDF

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of the deer! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Handmade in Israel! The deer are really active this time of year and I here for the show! All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. An encounter like that must have felt so magical! Beautiful photos, Suzanne! Thanks so much for hosting us all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! Anytime I am able to lock eyes with wildlife, it is magical! Wishing you a lovely week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. That deer has such a small head compared to the body! It is a gorgeous animal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Moois van mie! Deer are such delicate creatures and yes, gorgeous! Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Suzanne,
    Love the pictures of the deer....
    My Entries for today's party are # 51, 52 and 53!!
    Thanks so much for hosting!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links!! I hope you are enjoying your week and you are doing well...
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb! Glad to know you enjoyed my deer photo's. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful deer photos! And thanks so much for featuring my apple candle holders! Enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelley! Happy ton feature your apple candle holders. I love using natural things as decor, so this one really stood out for me. Happy October ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Hi Suzanne, the images of the deer are excellent. Thank you for hosting and wishing you a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! As you know, I was loving every minute of this sweet encounter. Hope your week is filled with smiles, my friend ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful deer! How wonderful to live so close to nature. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Two Chicks and a Mom! Our window into the wild is surely one of my favorite things here. Wishing you a lovely week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top