Welcome to Saturday Sparks 21!
Last weeks party was a delightful mix of inspiring projects! It is such fun to see all the creative ideas that you have shared.
Now, onto the fabulous features from Saturday Sparks 20.
Fabby Tour of the Kitchen from Fabby's Living. Fabby blogs from Ecuador and gives us a tour of her amazing custom kitchen. I love that the cabinets have such a warm vintage feel to them.
DIY Whiskey Bottle Vase from The Blissful Bee. Amy shares how to repurpose an old bottle into a pretty vase.
Hydrangeas in Vintage Milk Bottles from Charm Bracelet Diva. Kathleen was the lucky recipient of a wire crate with vintage milk bottles. Turns out, it was the perfect thing to display her lovely hydrangeas.
Kerosene Heater Table from Artsy Vava. An antique store find is transformed into this fun side table.Cheesy Pesto Baked Chicken from Little Miss Kimberly Ann. Kimberly tells us this recipe is "to die for" and it sounds and looks like she is right!
Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest inspiring posts including:
Links are open through Friday morning.
I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.