Friday, September 27, 2013

Saturday Sparks Link Party 31

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 31!
Fall is in the air and nature has begun to show off its Autumn splendor here in New Hampshire. I hope that you are able to enjoy the colors of the season in your area.
Now, onto the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 30.
Paper Flowers from Artsy Vava. Summers end means the end of Artsy Vava's favorite blooms. To fill the void, she created these pretty paper posies and shares the how-to on her blog.
My Pottery Barn Look on a Budget from Lake Girl Paints. Deb loves Pottery Barn and shows us how she recreated their style with a Red over Black paint technique and a grommeted tote bag. 
 Fall Mantel from Vintage Paint and More. Cooler temperatures gave Cathy the urge to start her Fall decorating. Her original plan of using whites and neutrals evolved along the way and the final result  was this simple and lovely vignette.

Children's Teepee from Creative Passage. Ellen found a tutorial online and made this fun Teepee using Drop Cloth and Chevron Canvas. I am guessing this will be a favorite place for one lucky little boy.

Patchwork Plaid Pumpkin from Salmagundi. Sally purchased a stack of 5" flannel squares in rich fall colors but wasn't sure what she would use them for. A lightbulb moment had her racing for her sewing machine to create this fabulous patchwork pumpkin.

Confetti Pumpkins from Made In A Day. Do you prefer a bit of bling on your pumpkins? If so, Kim has you covered with this fun and simple way to add a bit of pizzazz to the humble gourd.
 How to Make Homemade Liquors by Kleinwortth & Co. - Gina shares a recipe and the 411 on the process of making homemade liquors. Start them now, and they will be ready in a few months for gift giving.

Triple Layer Oreo Brownies from My Sweet Mission. Heather shares this decadent recipe for brownies that sound and look like they are to die for.
And lastly, a recap of my share from the party - Apple Crisp Delight.  My daughter's simple request and a freshly picked bag of apples had me peeling, slicing and baking a batch of our favorite fall dessert.

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts including:

Home Decor
Crafts
Sewing
Gardening
Recipes
DIY
Repurposing

Links are open through Friday morning.

I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Triple Layer Oreo Brownies and for hosting this party!

    Have a Sweet Weekend!
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting!
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party, Suzanne! The features are always so inspiring. :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the feature! So many great projects on your list.
    Thank you,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne, thank you so much for featuring my mantel this week - I love all the features. Thank you for hosting and have an awesome weekend... Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many fabulous ideas- I love the tee pee & I tell you, Lake Girl Paints just makes me swoon over her projects. Thank for the feature- that always makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovin' the fall features!! Thank you for hosting, Suzanne. :o)
    Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're enjoying your weekend Suzzane. Very nice features. Thank you so much for the great party.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the feature! And thanks for hosting too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for featuring my patchwork pumpkin this week. I always enjoy this party!! Sally

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for featuring my paper flowers AND for hosting the party! I hope you are having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the party! I'm so jealous you live in New Hampshire, I mean, talk about F-A-L-L!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First time participant here for you, Suzanne! What a fun party you're hosting. So much creativity and talent around, will have to come back again definitely! Have a lovely week! :-)
    - Angie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzanne,
    I saw your blog on 'Peeking thru the Sunflowers.' You have such a lovely blog with many great ideas. I love the white sparkly pumpkins, and those brownies look amazing. Brownies are my favorite dessert. I see that you are getting into the Fall season as I am. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you to see all your wonderful ideas for the upcoming seasons, especially Christmas. It's nice to meet new friends. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for featuring my Confetti Pumpkins! You made my weekend!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top