Now, onto the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 36.
Show Off - Willow Wisp Cottage at A Stroll Thru Life. Marty continues her Show Off & Inspire series featuring Willow Wisp Cottage. Andrea shares her beautiful large home and how she was able to create the cottage/farmhouse style she loves.
How do you stop cats fighting? at Kirsty Girl. Kirsty describes 'Duke' as her little baby and she is asking her readers for advice on how to keep a neighborhood cat from fighting with her baby.Gateway Arch in Fall from Joys, Jots, Shots & Whanots. Joy shares photos from the last day of her Route 66 trip. A perfect fall day made for some gorgeous photos and wonderful memories.
Pumpkin Streusel Bundt Cake with Vanilla Glaze at My Sweet Mission. Heather shares a delicious recipe for a super moist Pumpkin Streusel Bundt Cake.
Healthy Baked Penne with Turkey, Tomatoes and Basil from Simply Fresh Dinners. Robyn loves her comfort food in the Fall and came up with this healthier version of Baked Penne that is sure to please everyone.
Reclaiming the Land. In this post, I share how my husband and I are spending our days restoring this once barren piece of land and are starting to reap the rewards of all our hard work.
Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest inspiring posts including:
Links are open through Friday morning.
I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.