Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday Sparks Link Party 133

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 133!

Fall is in the air and apparently on the minds of many people. Blogland is filled with all things Autumn and I am loving it! There's something about the changing of the seasons that lifts the spirit and renews the soul.

 "Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile."
~ William Cullen Bryant

 Now, lets get this weeks party started.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 132.



Pure Elegance at Penny's Vintage Home. A recent drive found Penny snapping pictures of this beautiful home that shined 'Pure Elegance'.



Buffet Makeover How to Make Existing Furniture Work in Your Home at Seeking Lavender Lane. Deb explains how she made this lovely french provincial buffet work for her after some long contemplation and a makeover.



Decorating the Fireplace Mantel for Fall at CD's Country Living. CD shows us her pretty Fall mantel using natural elements that celebrate the season.



Fall Hydrangea Cork Wreath at One More Time Events. Tammy shows us how to recreate this lovely fall wreath using cork ribbon and discs with dried hydrangeas - so pretty!



My Obligatory Post in Praise of Autumn at In the Boondocks. Mary joins so many other bloggers sharing the colors of Autumn with  some wonderful photos she took in New York last year.



The Art & Science of Leaf Rubbings at Edventures with Kids. Jacquie shows a fun activity doing leaf rubbings and explains how it can also be a good teaching moment with kids.



Wish Upon a Star - Nursery Printable at Designs by Miss Mandee. Mandee is offering a free printable  of a favorite nursery rhyme that would be a lovely addition to any child's room.



DIY Pencil Case using Cereal Box at Vikalpah. Sahana shares a fabulous tutorial showing how to make a pencil box with a cereal box and fabric.



Mango Oatmeal Bread at Treat and Trick. Nora is sharing a quick bread recipe that she says is hard to resist.


Meat & Greet: The Full Spread at Everyday Living. Pam shows us her no fail plan for entertaining guests with a wonderful no-cook spread.



Frito Chili Salad at Two Chicks and a Mom. We all have those nights where we need a quick and easy idea for dinner. In this post, Donna shares a favorite family meal that fits the bill nicely.


Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread at My Sweet Mission. Heather is sharing a delicious recipe for a Zucchini Bread with Chocolate Chips that she describes as 'bursting with moistness'.


And finally, a recap of my share from the party: Scenes from the Road 11 - Stepping Back in Time. In this post, I share another installment to my 'Scenes from the Road' series with a view of some lovely New Hampshire properties that take us back in time.

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Ponderings
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing

Links are open through Friday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) or a text link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own ideas - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar. 
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

23 comments:

  1. Good Saturday morning! Thank you for featuring my charcuterie board! Always look forward to your party!

    Blessings,
    Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Cork Fall Wreath! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Pure Elegance post....it's always an honor to be featured at Saturday Sparks. I grabbed a button for my sidebar....hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Suzanne. I pinned a few of the features from this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Suzanne, I know I say this often but you've got some super talented contributors to your party. I always feel like I'm coming to an exclusive party. The features are just beautiful. Great job!
    Hope your weekend is filled with fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne, thank you so much for including my Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread in your beautiful and delicious features, I'm truly honored and appreciate you and your parties!

    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting a great link up, Suzanne! Such neat ideas and fun projects to try. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello cute lady! I appreciate you hosting such an amazing party! Please take a minute to stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7 pm and let us pin and tweet your masterpieces! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Suzanne for hosting this wonderful party :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzanne thanks for hosting another great party. Also thanks so much for featuring my Fall tribute. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzanne,
    This is my first time linking up here, and I just wanted to take a second to say thank you! The features are great, and I'm looking forward to checking out some links. :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the linky!! I love all the fabulous posts already!! I would like to invite you to my blog to submit your craft/recipe post to get featured! Can't wait to see what you all have created!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As much as I absolutely adore summer, I also love the crisp and cool fall days. Thanks for hosting again!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely party and wonderful features, Suzanne. Thanks so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for a lovely party Suzanne! Happy weekend!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for featuring our Frito Chili Salad! We were very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Suzanne, thanks for featuring my Mango Oatmeal Bread and hosting this fabulous party...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for featuring my Yummly post!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for featuring my printable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top