Saturday, November 28, 2015

Saturday Sparks Link Party 143

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 143!

Once again, it's time for this weeks party. Take a moment to link up your newest projects and find inspiration in the ideas that others share.

Per the calendar this Thanksgiving may be over, but the feelings of joy and contentment linger on.

"I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual."
~ Henry David Thoreau

 Now, lets get this weeks party started.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 142.



A Simple DIY Wood Christmas Wreath at Making it in the Mountains by Pastels & Macarons.



Christmas Staircase with Peacock Feathers at Rowhouseblog.



Felted Forest Christmas Trees at The Crafty Blog Stalker.



Happy Camper Christmas at Artsy Vava.



Handmade Silvered Glass Ornaments at Granny Fabulosa.



A Dose of DIY - Wooden Snowman at Vintage, Paint and more.



Deer Ornament at Muchmore Creative.



Redeemed and Restored, A Little Painted Hutch at Old Things New.



Free Knit Pajama Sewing Pattern at DIY Crush.


Boho Inspired Piano Bench at Redo It Yourself Inspirations.


Pumpkin Spice Latte Biscotti at Don't Sweat The Recipe.


Sugared Cranberries at Morsels of Life.



Pizza Dough Apple Hand Pies at TreatnTrick.


Homemade Peppermint Tea {with FREE printable} at Love Create Celebrate.

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Ponderings
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing

Links are open through Friday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) or a text link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own ideas - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar. 
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Happy Camper! Thanks, too, for hosting the party. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and will enjoy a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my ornaments! Love your party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Pumpkin Spice Latte Biscotti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this party :) Enjoy your weekend Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Suzanne! Thanks very much for featuring my cookies last week! This week I'm sharing a super-rich and creamy Grown-up Cheeseburger Mac. Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, always love your parties!!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many beautiful yummy features :) Thanks for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne, thanks for hosting! This was my first time at your party, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting the party! We'd love it if you and your friends joined us for this week's Funtastic Friday. Hope to see you there:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzanne. I am thankful for so many things each day! Thanks for the party and hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting. I hope you enjoy the busy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for featuring my Pizza Dough Apple Hand Pies, always love to party with you..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for featuring my sugared cranberries! They're pretty simple to make, and work wonderfully as a garnish or snack. :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm late again! Oh my, life is so busy lately. Thanks for a great party, Suzanne. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so very much for the lovely feature, Suzanne! (Please forgive my late visit, I've been so busy that I'm still catching up but with such a wonderful surprise!) Adoring what you share, I came back to go through all of your posts to discover this. I'm humbled. Linked back to you with gratitude!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top