Friday, August 12, 2016

Saturday Sparks Link Party 180

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 180!

Another week is winding down and so the time has come for yet another party.

"Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic."
~ Rosalind Russell

Now, onto this weeks party.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 179.



Chippy Glam Dresser Makeover at Lolly Jane



Pallet Light Box or your Kitchen Island at Noting Grace


You are Beautiful Gold Leaf DIY Sign at White House Crafts


How to Make a Rustic Farmhouse Style Dreamcatcher at Making it in the Mountains


DIY Collage Paper at Rebecca Janousek



Romantic Farmhouse Cushions at Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co.


Stamped Embossing Folder at Paper Seedlings



Birthday Invitations with Confetti at Howling at the Moon



DIY Toddler Backpack at Vikalpah


Grilled Summer Berry Dessert Pizza at Morgan Manages Mommyhood


Homemade Halvah Bars at To Simply Inspire


Spiced Peach Pecan Oatmeal at Pinch of Nutmeg


Brown Rice Salad with Blueberries and Mint at Simply Fresh Dinners

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Ponderings
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing

Links are open through Friday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar. 
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

15 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne,
    I hope you're surviving this crazy heatwave! Thanks so much for featuring my blueberry salad. I had so much fun creating this :)
    I tried a couple times to load my pictures but I'm getting an error message. It must have something to do with the Linkwithin because it's doing the same thing at another link party. I'll pop back over the weekend and hopefully they'll have it straightened out :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much for choosing my Stamped Embossing Folder project for one of your features this week! I am so honored. And thanks for letting me play along with you each week! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting again! I hope your weather up north is cooler than here in NJ. It's ridiculously hot and humid here. Enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the party Suzanne! Have a great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the featuring my DIY toddler backpack :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Suzanne!

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening Suzanne and thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my gold leaf sign project. Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzanne, I'm having trouble uploading my links. I've come back a couple times now and continue to get an error message. I see everyone else seems to be ok so it's clearly me. I'll try again later. Not sure what to do to fix it :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I'm in but I had to manually load all the pics, lol. I hope this is just a temporary thing! thanks again for featuring my recipe, Suzanne. I hope your week is off to a great start :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for including my Pallet Light Box amongst your awesome features! This made my day!! As always, thanks for being such a gracious host! I love linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you SO MUCH for the feature!! Love this party XO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top