Friday, March 15, 2019

Saturday Sparks Link Party 313

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 313!

Starting off todays party with a quick and easy breakfast.


I had some perfectly ripe bananas that I wanted to use up.

My first thought was the peanut butter and banana sandwich's that I favored as a kid.

Using that as my inspiration, I came up with a new 'grown up' version.

I spread almond butter on multigrain toast, added banana, shaved coconut, chia seeds and a drizzle of pure maple syrup.

My childhood memory served me well.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."

~ Albert Einstein

Now, let's get this party started.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 311.


Welcoming Spring with Bits O' Green at Follow the Yellow Brick Home








Snazzy Painted Planter Pots at Rain on a Tin Roof












Lime Sherbet Floats at Home Cooking Memories

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar. 
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave SaveSave Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. Thank so much for hosting this amazing Link Party, dear! Great inspiration every week! Have a lovely weekend! πŸ’• πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Suzanne and your breakfast looks delicious! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my Bits O' Green Decor! This week I am sharing how I added a bit more rustic farmhouse flair to my table for St. Patrick's Day!

    Have a lucky (blessed) weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your 313th Saturday Sparks Suzanne, always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top