Saturday, September 17, 2022

Saturday Sparks Link Party 532

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 532! 

 Starting off today's party with my my summer's end leading into fall mantel!


Fall is creeping its way back to us.

The air is turning cool and crisp.

The landscape is dotted with the occasional yellow or red leaves.

It is this time of year that us New Englander's play the thermostat game.

We brag about how long can we hold off before turning on the heat.

It won't be long for us.

"New England is quite as large a lump of earth as my heart can really take in."

~ Nathaniel Hawthorne

Now, let's get this party started.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 531.




Piano Decorating Ideas at Calypso in the Country


Clay Painted Tulip Vase at Creative Moments

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mantel! I'm sure New England is looking gorgeous right now...enjoy the foliage! And thanks so much for featuring my piano decorating post. Such a nice surprise to start the weekend. Enjoy yours!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelley! We are looking forward to the colors of the season. Thanks for sharing you piano decorating post. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting, Suzanne. We have enjoyed a nice week of pleasant temperatures and lower humidity. This coming week our highs will be in the mid 90’s. I look forward to autumn in the South. Happy Weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to host, Pam! We are in for a cooler week up here, but this is pretty normal for this time of year. Wishing you a beautiful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Today we had 73 degree weather here in Central Florida, and I am in love. Wish it would stay like this a bit longer.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lower 70's seems to be just about perfect to me, Alexandra! Enjoy it while you can ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Thanks again for hosting this charming party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it I truly appreciate it!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Sunday, some great features here :) Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to go through the linkups and selecting a few to feature, Claire. There are so many talented people out there. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Oh Suzanne thank you so much for sharing my fall centerpiece! I love your black candlesticks! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Nicolle! Your fall touches are simply perfect. Happy Fall ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. THANK YOU for featuring my tulip vase, and for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature your vase. Looks like a fun project. Have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Down here on the Gulf Coast we're lucky if we ever get to turn the A/C off all winter! My husband misses the Colorado weather of his college days. Not me! I like when it's maybe in the low 70's. Around 40° and I start to want to cry when I have to go outside lol. I do like sweaters and boots though, so maybe I'll welcome some 50° days this year. Feel free to come by & share your link party & other posts on Crafty Creators Link Party. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all adapt to where we live, Niki. For myself, it seems like just when I've had my fill of one season, a new one comes along to switch things up. Perfectly timed change in my book. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top