Saturday, March 4, 2023

Saturday Sparks Link Party 554

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 554! 

 Starting off today's party with some winter friends!


Darling hubby continues to feed the wild turkeys.

I'm not sure that they would have survived without a little help.

This winter has been especially cold and snowy, even by New England standards.

We got another foot of snow today.

I will enjoy these remaining days of winter, but spring sure sounds nice right about now.

"To lose patience is to lose the battle."

~ Mahatma Ghandi

Now, let's get this party started!

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 553.
Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Thanks again for hosting this charming party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it I truly appreciate it!! I hope you have a great weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so pleased to discover my Deer in a Clearing featured this week! Thank you so much! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Linda! I'm a sucker for all things deer, so your card really spoke to me. The white on white gives it such a classy look. Thanks for sharing ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. I hear you about the winter. I have been in MN for 7 yrs now, and I do not remember it snowing this much as it has this year. I am ready to skip straight to summer :) Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this winter has been a challenge, Angie! The snowbanks are crazy high here and I imagine that MN is in the same boat. Sending you wishes for an early spring ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top