Saturday, March 18, 2023

Saturday Sparks Link Party 556

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 556! 

 Starting off today's party with a barely noticeable, but big improvement project!

Plant Stand at Pieced Pastimes

I bought this plant stand a while ago and really love it.

There was one issue with it though.

The shelves are made out of some sort of manufactured wood and don't hold up to moisture at all.

Being that I'm using it for my plants (which require a lot of watering), this could be an issue.

My solution was to cover the shelves with water resistant self adhesive shelf liner.

It was a quick and easy solution and I am really pleased with the end result.

"Creativity can solve almost any problem."

~ George Lois

Now, let's get this party started!

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 555.


Blue & White Spring Living Room at It All Started With Paint


Upcycled Sweater Easter Gift Bags at Sum of their Stories
Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Your plants looks so pretty...and organized! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelley! Plants are my salvation during the long, cold winters here! Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Suzanne, that is a creative fix for your shelves! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the remainder of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! The shelf liner has a very realistic wood grain and looks just like wood shelves, so I was very happy with the finished look. Have a wonderful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Tank you so much for featuring my easter gift bag upcycle. I had such fun making them so I'm glad to hear you liked them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you! I loved this idea. The completed bags turned out so cute! Thanks for sharing ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Suzanne, I so touched and delighted you chose my Irish ancestry quest to feature this week! I see you went for the green over the St. Paddy holiday, with your beautifully done plant shelf ladder. "May the road rise to meet you and the sun shine forever on your face."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy to feature your post, Debbee! Your geneaology work is so interesting. How wonderful to learn the history of you and your husbands family. Thanks for sharing ! Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Suzanne, your indoor plant stand looks so good, so healthy! It's nice that'll be able to protect the shelving now with that update. Even if spring takes a while outside, you can enjoy the greenery inside. Thank you for hosting this party. I'm intrigued as much with the host's regional updates as I am with all the great features. Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita! The shelves turned out better than I hoped. The wood look mimics the real thing perfectly. I don't think I could survive our long winters here without the plethora of plants in every room. 🌱 The sun is shining brighter these days and for this, I am thankful. Sending you much sunshine ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top