Sunday, December 24, 2023

Simple Christmas Decor 2023

I am overdue to show you our 2023 Christmas home, especially since it is Christmas Eve! 

As they say, better late than never.

In keeping with my personal style, I kept things simple.

A few small vignettes honor the Christmas season.

This year, I used ceramic houses and bottle brush trees to create the atmosphere of winter villages.

A single plaid stocking with a faux fur collar and pompoms hangs from the mantle.

A recurring theme of mine is to use books as risers to add more dimension. 

The pencil tree is adorned with silver ornaments and dark gray velvet bows, matching the wreath on the mantle.

I purchased this print from Etsy and love the moody winter feel to it.

Sending you all very warm wishes for a beautiful Christmas!













Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Suzanne. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Rita! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Lovely! I need to re-think my Christmas decor and yours is pure inspiration. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Glad to hear you are inspired by my simple decor choices. May the New Year bring you much joy, Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top