Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Wildflower Hand Embroidery Finish

This is my latest hand embroidery finish. 

Working on this wildflower embroidery was a lovely way to pass the time as I wait for spring's arrival.


I purchased the design from Bushland Boho on Etsy.  It was a little more challenging than my previous stitcheries as I had to choose the thread colors and stitches myself. I am learning something new with each stitch taken.


I am really enjoying my time spent stitching and am looking forward to starting my next one.






Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. Suzanne, it turned out so lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, the embroidery is beautiful. I clicked on Instagram to see the up-close stitches. I know it is rewarding to finish a project. Do you frame your pieces?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Pam! I find the completion of a project very inspiring, as I know I can then start something new! 😊 So far, I have been finishing the stitcheries in hoops, but I may frame a piece as time goes by. Wishing you a beautiful week, my friend ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top