Saturday, April 20, 2024

Saturday Sparks Link Party 614

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 614! 

 Starting off todays party with a peak at my latest WIP (work in progress)!


I am still head over heals in love with all things hand embroidery.

This latest design has been a challenge, but I am pleased with my progress so far.

I am learning something with each new stitchery and for this, I am thankful.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

~ Mahatma Ghandi

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 613.



DIY Homemade Tea Bags at Our Tiny Nest
Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

14 comments:

  1. Hello Suzanne. I am loving all of your hand embroidery, beautiful!! Thanks for hosting and I hope your healing is going smoothly, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! This design is so pretty, that I couldn't resist trying it. It's a bit advanced for my skill level , but I'm enjoying it just the same. I am not the mend, slowly but surely. I have to keep reminding myself that slow and steady wins the race. Wishing you a beautiful week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Happy Saturday! Thank you for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne! Thank you! I always feel a bit insecure about my drawings, so I am flattered that you choose my mandala's. Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Moois van mie! Your mandala drawings are lovely and I was happy to feature you. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. You have inspired me to pick up a needle and thread! Such a pretty design! Thank you so much for sharing my jute rug project! Have a great week, Suzanne! ~Missy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank-you, Missy! Hand stitching is such a relaxing hobby and I'm so happy that you are going to give it a go. Your painted jute rug looks so pretty. The little details really make such a difference. Sending you much sunshine ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patrick and the same to you ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Your needle work reminds me of my grandmother. She did lots of needle crafts over my lifetime. She would put her work into frames, made pillows, embroidered on table clothes. I did not know what to do with all of them. My mother took the work out of the frames, took apart the pillows and made me a quilt with all of my grandmother's needle work. It's a favorite of mine. I have this quilt on display and can appreciate it for many reasons. My grandmother and mother have hand crafted this very special memory for me! Thank you for sharing your needle work with us!
    I linked up with #44. Thank you for hosting this wonderful party. Have a fun week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice Debra, that you have that lovely treasure to admire. I'm sure it stirs many wonderful memories and it will be a wonderful keepsake to pass down. Glad to hear that you are enjoying my embroideries that I have shared. Wishing you a lovely week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for your visit and for your prayers... It has been gratefully appreciated....Joe passed away peacefully and comfortably in a Hospice Unit on April 16th...
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very sorry for your loss, Debbie. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you my sincerest sympathies ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top