Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Hand Embroidered Floral Moon

 My journey back into the world of hand embroidery continues with this, my latest project, 'Floral Moon'.


I purchased the design from StitchCraftPDF on Etsy.

It think it has an early fall feel to it, so perfect timing for September.

This piece was a challenge as it was a PDF design with an AI generated image only and had no instructions (as was disclosed).


I had to fend for myself regarding color selection, number of strands and choice of stitches.

After much determination (as in stitching, ripping and re-stitching), I am happy with the finished piece and I learned quite a bit.

More importantly,  the hurried pace of life was lost within each stitch. 






Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top