Friday, September 6, 2024

Saturday Sparks Link Party 634

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 634! 

 Starting off todays party with a peak at my latest WIP!


The sunflowers in this piece gave me a run for my money.

I tried several different ways of embroidering them until this final combination of stitches.

I am really pleased with the end result.

Turns out that a little patience and some practice goes a long way.

"To lose patience is to lose the battle."

~Mahatma Ghandi

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 633.


Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


  Party Guidelines:
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Print Friendly and PDF

18 comments:

  1. Lovely WIP and great features! Thanks for hosting, Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melynda! Wishing you a lovely week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links!! I hope you are enjoying your week and you are doing well...
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to host, Debbie! Hope you have a great week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Suzanne, I can’t wait to see the finished piece, the sunflowers are gorgeous! Thanks for hosting and Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Pam! I am eager to finish this one, myself! 😊 Sending you much sunshine, my friend ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring our rice with porcini. And wishing you a joyful weekend ahead, may the luck be on your side when hunting for mushrooms! Hugs, Mariama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Mariama! Your 'Rice with Porcini' looks so delicious! Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. I'm thrilled to be among these features! Thanks you. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Virginia! How wonderful that you found the golf course sign and that your talented son crafted such a beautiful table from it. I am sure it stirs many happy memories with your father. Happy September ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. I love the sunflowers! I need to figure out that patience piece. Lol. It definitely paid off here. It looks lovely already can't wait to see the finished piece. thanks for having us over. Happy Saturday. xo- MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MaryJo! Finding patience can be a full time job at times. 😀 Hope your week is filled with smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  7. Suzanne, thank you for the feature among all the other inspiring fall features! Your needlework always delights me. I love the colors of the trees with the sunflowers, looking forward to seeing the end result. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature your tablescape, Rita! I loved the fall vibe you created. The spiral runner caught my eye, as it was the perfect base for everything else. Hope your autumn days are kinder to you than your summer was. Have a wonderful week, my friend ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my jute lazy Susan project. I am loving the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to feature you, Missy! Your tray turned out great - so fun and unique! All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  9. That is so very cool as you are very talented. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patrick! Wishing you a fabulous week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top