Monday, October 21, 2024

Halloween Embroidery Stitchalong (by The Gingham Fox)

I was working on one embroidery and got sidetracked by this Halloween Stitchalong. 


I have been wanting to join a 'Stitchalong' and I just couldn't resist this one. 

It was a simple project that worked up quickly.

The free stitchalong is by @theginghamfox with a 4 part video tutorial starting here.  


As of this moment, the fourth video hasn't been posted yet, but I was too impatient to wait and just winged it on the final stitches.

It was a nice distraction from my other WIP (work in progress) as it gave me the satisfaction of a finish and the drive to get back at it.

It now rests on the mantel with some other bits and bobbles for a little Halloween vignette. 






Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top