Welcome to Saturday Sparks 732!
Starting off today's party with a little capture!
I needed something to share for the party, so I grabbed my camera and headed outside.
There's always something picture worthy.
After just a few minutes, I spotted some movement in the marshy area of our pond and there she was.
Her mottled coat, a sure sign that summers end is near.
Hello, sweet girl!
"When you stop and look around, the world is pretty amazing."
~ Dr. Seuss
First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 731

The Captain of the Guard at Handmade by Amalia
A Garden in the Smoky Mountains at Everyday Living
Sugar-Free Fig Jam (and How to Can it) at Food Nutters
Delicious Homemade Apple Pie Recipe at Walking on Sunshine Recipes

Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest creative posts such as:
Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting
Links are open through Thursday morning.





Goodness, Handmade by Amalia is adorable! Great project for littles. And my daughter just moved to a new house that has a fig plant in the yard, bearing fruit. I'm so excited! Thank you, Suzanne, for always bringing fabulous inspiration to the forefront. Happy September!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rita! I couldn't help but smile when I saw Amalia's post. How fun that your daughter has a fig plant with fruit. I'm guessing she's in a milder climate than here in NH. Wishing you a beautiful week, my friend ~ Suzanne.
DeleteSuch a beautiful deer photo! Thanks for the party.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amy! Deer are such lovely and graceful creatures. All my best ~ Suzanne.
DeleteSuzanne, thank you for hosting each week. The deer here are gradually changing into their winter color and are very active. I love the image you shared. Thank you for featuring my post on the Smoky Mountain garden. Happy weekend, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Pam! Glad to know you enjoyed my deer photo and yes, they are quite busy this time of year. Sounds like you enjoyed your stay at the Swag and I can see why. It looks like a beautiful place. Happy September, my friend ~ Suzanne.
Deletecette confiture de figues me fait particulièrement rêver !
ReplyDeleteI agree Kwarkito! The fig jam sounds delicious! Many smiles ~ Suzanne.
DeleteWishing you a happy weekend and thanks, for this party Suzanne.
ReplyDeleteMy shares: #24+25
We now have two Linkies: SSPS and TFT, at https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/
Thanks, Esme! Have a lovely week ~ Suzanne.
DeleteThank you so much for hosting and for the feature! Your wildlife photos are so beautiful that visiting this party feels like a sweet little escape. I always undervalue how much creative time truly matters to our lives. Hugs, Mariama.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mariama! Your fig jam looks so delicious! Happy to know you enjoy my wildlife shares. Our window into the wild is surely one of my favorite things. Wishing you a lovely week ~ Suzanne.
DeleteHappy Labor Day weekend!!
ReplyDeleteBlogger finally fixed their issue that was preventing people from commenting!!
My Link Ups for today's party are # 2, 3 and 4!
Thanks so much for hosting this charming party!!! I truly do appreciate it as I do know the time involved with it....I hope you and your family are well and enjoying your week!
Hugs,
Deb
Debbie-Dabble Blog
Thanks, Deb! Clueless me had no idea there was any blogger issues. 🤔 Have a great week ~ Suzanne.
Delete