Welcome to Saturday Sparks 734!
Starting off today's party with a pacesetter!
Autumn comes and goes so quickly.
Without fail, that red leafed tree is the first to start off the fall foliage.
I have learned to keep a watchful eye on her.
It seems that just as her colors start to fade, the remaining landscape takes over with a show all its own.
"The leaves are changing; I feel poetry in the air."
~ Laura Jaworski
First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 733
Eastern Sierra Fall Colors in Mid-October at Hungry Mountaineer
A Rustic Autumn Table By the Woodlands at Everyday Living
Sugar-Free Plum Jam with Cinnamon at Food Nutters
Easy Homemade Peach Scones Recipe at Organized Island

Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.
Now, onto the party!
Link up your latest creative posts such as:
Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting
Links are open through Thursday morning.






Thank you so much for the feature and for the beautiful quote! :) I’m just heading out into the woods to (hopefully) find some porcini mushrooms, and I hope you have a joyful fall weekend too. Hugs, Mariama
ReplyDeleteHappy to feature you, Mariama! October is such a showoff and I am here for every minute of it. Good luck on your mushroom hunt. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.
DeleteThere really is that one lone tree that always changes color first. Thanks for the party.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amy! Happy September~ Suzanne.
DeleteFall is my favorite Season of the Year..
ReplyDeleteMy Link Ups for today's party are # 13, 14 and 15!!
Thanks so much for hosting this charming party!!! I truly do appreciate it as I do know the time involved with it....I hope you and your family are well and enjoying your week!
Hugs,
Deb
Debbie-Dabble Blog
As it is mine, Deb! One can't help but take notice of the explosion of colors this time of year. Wishing you a lovely week ~ Suzanne.
DeleteHappy Saturday, Suzanne. Your opening image is stunning and thank you for sharing it with us. A special thank you for featuring my Rustic Autumn Table! Wishing you a beautiful Autumn season, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Pam! Glad to know you enjoyed my driveway photo. Your Autumn tablescape is such a lovely reflection of the season. Have a wonderful week, my friend ~ Suzanne.
DeleteWe have a neighborhood tree that we always look to, too, that reminds us that fall is in the air! So glad it's in our yard! Thanks so much for the party!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Laura! Something has to start the ball rolling, I guess. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.
Delete