Saturday, September 26, 2026

Saturday Sparks Link Party 735

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 735!

Starting off today's party with a sweet trio!


Our driveway camera captured this family the other day.

I love how the mama bear stands guard as her babies pass by.


It's bear hunting season at the moment, so the bears are very active.

Stay safe, my friends.

"The leaves are changing; I feel poetry in the air."

~ Laura Jaworski

Now, onto the party,

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 733




Fall-ify Your RV at The Hungry Mountaineer

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest creative posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes and may also be featured at Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
>>>>>->>>
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. I love bears! :) I have a cabin in the woods with several bear dens nearby, and even after 30 years, I’m still amazed by them and by how incredibly smart these animals are. Ours are brown bears—grizzlies are actually a subspecies of brown bear (Ursus arctos). They’re very shy, though, so it’s quite rare to actually see one. And when I do, they run so fast that I’m never quick enough to get a photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bears are amazing creatures, Mariama! Glad to hear that you have elusive brown bears in your area. Enjoy them ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. How fun that you were able to capture the mama bear with her cubs! We had a similar experience last Fourth of July when we were sitting on our deck at the lake early in the morning and a mama and her two cubs wandered close to the shoreline to get a drink. We were a safe distance away so we could enjoy the moment! As always, thanks for the party, Suzanne! Wishing you a wonderful fall weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! The bears are so fun to watch, albeit from a distance. How fun that you were able to witness the bear family at your lake. Many smiles ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Great pictures of the bears!! We should start seeing some soon as they raid our dumpsters in our development to bulk up before going into hibernation....For today’s party, I am linking up # 8, 9 and 10!!
    Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links!! I hope you are having a great week!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb! Bear proof dumpsters are a common thing in this area, but the bears still manage to get into them. Hope you get a chance to see them, safely. Have a lovely week ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. There have been mnay bears roaming our Colorado neighborhood this summer and fall, and sadly they have been breaking into garages looking for food. It seems they recognize the hum of a garage refrigerator or freezer means there's food inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bears getting too close to residence's is never a good thing. Hopefully, they will move along. They surely are food motivated. All my best ~ Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. Hi Suzanne, mama bear and her cubs are too cute! Thanks so much for hosting. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! I thought the same thing. Can't help but smile when you see them mulling about. Hope your week is filled with sunshine, my friend ~ Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top