- 14 x 24 Pillow Form
- Iron-On Transfer Sheets
- *approx 1/8 yard Decorator Fabric - for the Pleat
- *approx 1 1/2 yards Main Fabric - I used 'Dropcloth' fabric for my pillow.
*Pre-wash and dry all fabrics to set the dyes and pre-shrink.
From the Main Fabric -
- Cut one 6" x 15" panel for the Pillow Front
- Cut one 15" x 20" panel for the Pillow Front
- Cut two 10 1/2" x 25" panels for the Pillow Back
From the Decorator Fabric -
- Cut one 4" x 44" strip for the Pleat
Start with the pillow front:
Use a press cloth while ironing on the transfer. A Teflon Pressing Sheet is my preferred choice for Iron-On Transfers.Mutlu Ornamental' that I found on the Dafont site. Print text as a mirror image onto your transfer sheet. Center the transfer horizontally on the larger pillow front panel and closer to the pleated side vertically - this measurement depends on the size of your transfer.
**CORRECTION: One of my smart readers alerted me that I misspelled 'Bienvenu' - it's correct spelling is 'Bienvenue" - the 'e' is applied when the word is used by itself and not part of a sentence.
Next up is the pleat:
Now, onto the pillow back:
PS - Have you linked up to Saturday Sparks yet? The party is open till Friday. Hope to see you there.
Linking up to the following parties: