Friday, January 17, 2014

Saturday Sparks Link Party 46

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 46!
Winter is in full swing and I see many people are taking advantage of the time spent indoors - getting creative, getting organized and cooking up some delicious recipes.
Now, onto the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 45.
First Project of the Year at Chateau Chic. Mary Alice shows us the beautiful results of an 'a-ha moment' that she had. 
DIY Large Chalkboard at Suburbs Mama. Rita transformed a craigslist find into this wonderful chalkboard and shares the DIY steps involved to recreate it.
Milk Paint Dresser at Practically Perfect Home. Lisa gives a dresser a DIY vintage look and shares her experience with using MMS Milk Paint.
2013 in Review at 24 Cottonwood Lane. Jenna shows us the most popular posts from 2013 as chosen by her readers.
Valentine Spoolies at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson. Jann created some lovely 'spoolies' using vintage Valentines and goodies from her stash.
Family Activities to Survive January at Lou Lou Girls. Kimberly has complied a list of fun things to do with your kids during the winter months.

Having to Say Goodbye at Little Brags. Christine's gentle giant 'Brucie' was called home and the family is feeling the pain of losing him. Please stop by and offer your condolences.
Wood Photo Ornament at Artsy Vava. A unique business card inspired Artsy Vava to create this personalized ornament for a friend.
Spicy Edamame & Healthy Snack Ideas at Hello Little Home. Ginnie kicks of her new monthly series: Motivation Monday with this post filled with healthy snack ideas.

Dairy Free Stuffed Shells at ABC Creative Learning. Victoria shares a recipe for Stuffed Shells that are dairy free and she says still manages to be delicious.
  Weekend Breakfast Recipe at The Blessed Hearth. Faye shares a recipe for 'Herb and Garlic Spread' that sounds amazing. Perfect timing for us as one of my daughters was told that Dunkin Donuts (a popular - like one on every corner popular - coffee and donut shop in New England) is discontinuing their Chive Cream Cheese.
 Winter Energy Cookies at Yesterfood. Joy shares a healthy cookie recipe that she says are tasty, filling and satisfying.
And lastly, a recap of my share from the party - Tassel Wreath Tutorial. This wreath was a fun project that works up quickly. I hope it inspires you to make one for yourself.
Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts including:

Home Decor
Crafts
Sewing
Gardening
Recipes
DIY
Repurposing

Links are open through Friday morning.

I will post features next week to Pieced Pastimes, Facebook and Pinterest.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own projects - something that is made by you.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links at the top of the sidebar.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.


Print Friendly and PDF

16 comments:

  1. Suzanne, thank you so much for including my Winter Energy Cookies in your wonderful features! I really liked them, and I'm glad you did, too! brought a fun sewing project today. Hope you enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mantel and tassel wreath - there is one of those in my near future. Thank you for hosting. Hope you are staying warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party Suzanne and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my best of 2013! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature!!! I appreciate you hosting the party each week.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the fun party! Enjoy your weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting the party every week and for featuring my wood photo ornament. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many talented people featured, Suzanne! Love the inspiration and I'm going to spend the morning browsing their beautiful blogs. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Saturday Suzanne - hope yours is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really wonderful features! I feel honored to be among them. Your winter mantle is cozy and fun. Thanks for hosting. I have a link party, Share Your Cup Thursday. It's about sharing the things that make you happy. I'd love if you shared some time!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Suzzane, thank you for featuring my Allergy Safe Stuffed Pasta Shells! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm back Suzanne! I saw you had featured a lovely living room tour, so I had some pics I took of my house back to normal from the C'mas holiday, so here they are. Thank you for hosting and having me again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Saturday, Suzanne! Thanks for hosting this fun party. I hope your weekend is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of your picks are awesome! Thank you for featuring my milk paint dresser and for hosting such a fabulous party! Have a great weekend! -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been wondering what to do for a winter mantle, and I enjoyed your post on yours. I'm on the search around the house to see what I can come up with. Thanks for hosting and giving us a place to share. Have a great weekend Suzanne!

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. THanks so very much Suzanne......I miss our little bear! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top