Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Couple of Pincushions

Don't you love pincushions! I know that I just can't make enough of them.

This first one is called 'Sweetheart Pincushion' and is from the book 'Ella's Home Place by Blackbird Designs'. I love this book and there's at least 2 or 3 more projects that I have on my 'To Do' list.

This second pincushion is called 'Lily's Pinkeep' and is from the book 'In Full Bloom by Blackbird Designs' (again). The original pattern used ric rac for the flower stem and some outlining, but I didn't have any - so in keeping with the 'makedo' theme, I used wool instead. Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Very nice pincushions! I love Blackbird Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pincushions! I have both patterns, so you have inspired me to get busy. These will make wonderful gifts for friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a thing for pincushions. These are very good. I don't think I have the Ella book but do the other. I forget about the projects in some of the books. This is a reminder that I need to go back for a new look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L-O-V-E your pincushions, Suzanne. My two favorite things...pincushions and wool. Heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pincushions. Blackbird Designs are always wonderful. I need to make a fancy pincushion. All mine are pretty plain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pincushions are adorable. Are you planning to complete more of the Tisket A Taskets BOMS? Yours are my favorite of ALL of them...guess I just like mine on the primitive side. I am looking forward to seeing more of yours and perhaps using them for a little inspriration for mine! Just love your work and your fabric choices. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both SO lovely!

    Thank you so much for stopping by to say hello this morning :)

    Have a wonderful day
    :)Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been missing your blog entries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been missing you, Suzanne. Hope you and your family are okay.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top