Thursday, December 27, 2018

2018 Reflections

This is the time of year when I like to look back and reflect on the days gone by.  I believe you must look back from time to time in order to see how far you've come.


Some of my posts from 2018 included:













I also like to start Saturday Sparks with a little something that I find worthy to share. The following is a recap of some of those shares:


Our Snow Filled World at Saturday Sparks Link Party 253


 Game Camera Surprise at Saturday Sparks Link Party 285


Recent Visitors at Saturday Sparks Link Party 292


A Favorite Fall Respite at Saturday Sparks Link Party 293




First Measurable Snowstorm at Saturday Sparks Link Party 296


An Early Winter at Saturday Sparks Link Party 297




Christmas in the Kitchen at Saturday Sparks Link Party 299


A Simple Touch of Christmas at Saturday Sparks Link Party 300


Our Window into The Wild at Saturday Sparks Link Party 301

It's hard to believe that I started this blog 10 years ago, with a simple thought of sharing ideas and projects that may inspire others. To this day, I continue this blog for the same reason. 

Wishing you a Very Happy New Year!



Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Love all your nature photos. You live in a beautiful area. Happy New Year, Kippi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kippi - Thank-you for the sweet comment. We are blessed to live here.
      Happy New Year to you as well!

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top