Friday, February 28, 2020

Saturday Sparks Link Party 364

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 364!

Starting off todays party with some morning macramé.

Morning Macrame at Pieced Pastimes

I am still in full macramé mode and have started my second piece.

This new hobby has become a great way to get over the hump of winter.

The portable stand allows me to chase the sun, that I so crave this time of year.

The simple process of tying knots while creating something unique sits well with me.

What hobbies are taking up your time these days?

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

~ Albert Einstein

Now, let's get this party started.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 361.

Decorate the House in Winter by Dream in Color featured at Pieced Pastimes

Decorate the House in Winter by Dream in Color

Easy Dollar Tree DIY Spring Tulip Wreath by Follow the Yellow Brick Home featured at Pieced Pastimes

Easy Dollar Tree DIY Spring Tulip Wreath by Follow the Yellow Brick Home

DIY Craft Room Table by Hello Creative Me featured at Pieced Pastimes

DIY Craft Room Table by Hello Creative Me

St. Patrick's Day Vignette by The House on Silverado featured at Pieced Pastimes

St. Patrick's Day Vignette by The House on Silverado

DIY Spring Pillow by Handmade Weekly featured at Pieced Pastimes

DIY Spring Pillow by Handmade Weekly

Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower by It All Started With Paint featured at Pieced Pastimes

Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower by It All Started With Paint

St. Patricks Day Fudge by We Dish It Up featured at Pieced Pastimes

St. Patricks Day Fudge by We Dish It Up

Lemon Loaf by Thel's Kitchen featured at Pieced Pastimes

Lemon Loaf by Thel's Kitchen

Roasted Red Pepper Potato Patties at Pieced Pastimes

And finally, a recap of my share from the party - Roasted Red Pepper Potato Patties

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar. 
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave SaveSave Print Friendly and PDF

19 comments:

  1. What a wonderful hobby you have acquired! Thanks for hosting Suzanne and wishing you a delightful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! I am really having fun with it! Have a Great Weekend, Suzanne.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Lemon Loaf. I am so honoured with all the great posts on your link party.
    Thanks for the party and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thelma - Your 'Lemon Loaf' looks delicious. I have a vegan version that I make that reminds me of spring. Enjoy your week, Suzanne.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie! Happy to feature your lovely living room. Stay warm, Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. I love hobbies that are both fun and creative. Mine has been gardening, but the wild weather cycles the past two years have decimated my garden. Fun ... not so much, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra! Creativity is so good for the mind and soul! Everyone needs to find their special niche and go with it. Gardening is a wonderful way to spend a day. Hope the weather works in your favor this year. All the Best, Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. What a great talent to be able to do that! I don't have any of those skills! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelley! Trust me, my macrame is far from perfect 😁, but I am learning and enjoying every minute of the process. Have a Great Week, Suzanne.

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing my vegan cauliflower recipe with your readers!!! So exciting! :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting! I'm linking up with a short story challenge BLURRED VISION (BARN PHOTO PROMPT) and a quote BUTTERFLIES ARE…

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting! Love your macrame, something I haven't done since I was a kid. When I have the time I enjoy quilting, knitting, and crocheting...all depends on the mood :) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love the quotes you include! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for featuring my St. Patrick's Day Vignette on my front entryway table. This week I also linked up my new St. Patrick's Day Tiered Tray on my kitchen island.
    I appreciate your hosting and enjoy reading all the various link ups!
    -Niky
    thehouseonsilverado.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my DIY craft table this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for featuring my spring pillow project.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top