Friday, March 13, 2020

Saturday Sparks Link Party 366

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 366!

Starting off todays party with a quick and easy lunch idea.


As I have said before, I will cook up a batch of sweet and regular potatoes, to use throughout the week.

For a quick lunch, I will 'load up' one of these potatoes with things I have on hand.

For this sweet potato, I added oil-free stir fried veggies, black beans, avocado, cashew sour cream and a sprinkle of nutritional yeast.

This is great on those days when you haven't got time to fuss with cooking, but still want something healthy and satisfying.

"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans."

~ John Lennon

Now, let's get this party started.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 365.


Spring Home Tour: Easy Spring Decorating by Follow the Yellow Brick Home






Sock It To Me Cake by Living on Cloud Nine


Hot Cross Scones (Gluten Free by Gluten Free Alchemist


And finally, a recap of my share from the party - Spring Decor in the Living Room

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Thursday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar. 
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave SaveSave Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. Great features !
    Thank you for hosting for us this week.
    Enjoy a safe and fun weekend.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! I’m linking up today with my UNLIMITED MONTHLY LINK PARTY 10, open March 1 to 26 and my BOTTLE – 65 WORDS WRITING PROMPT LINKUP, open March 10 to 20. Won't you join me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, thank you so much for the feature! I can't wait to visit more of the blogs, both guests and features, over Saturday morning coffee. It's been quite the Friday the 13th with a national emergency declared. My state (WV) is apparently the last the have a confirmed case of COVID-19; however, you would've never known that by the looks of the shelves and panicking shoppers at the stores today. I pray we will overcome differences in this environment where the disease does not discriminate. Thank you for inviting us in. Adding some spring inspired purses from my antique & vintage purse collection this week. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting each week!! I hope you have a great weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my spring home tour and for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring our road trip! Special thanks for hosting this nice party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm liking that loaded sweet potato. What a great idea! Thanks for hosting! I brought by some Seaweed Cucumber Salad. Hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top