Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Mandarin Smoothie

This simple smoothie performed a little magic for me.

Mandarin Smoothie at Pieced Pastimes

I made this on a cold winter day with the hope that it would transport me back to warmer days and surprisingly it worked! 

@plantedinnewhampshire Recipe in comments. #mandarinsmoothie #smoothie #wfpb #wfpbrecipes #veganrecipe #whatveganseat ♬ Here Comes the Sun - Relaxing Instrumental Music

The refreshing taste was like a little sip of summer.





Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne, the summer smoothie looks delicious! If only I had one this morning! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! Hope you give it a try sometime. It's sooo refreshing! All my best, Suzanne.

      Delete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top